Wednesday, June 19, 2002

I am going to make a page for Kersten. Yes, indeed. All three if you should see what she looks like. Herself included. And you know,....she is in a promising local band. You ever sit and think about the people you know, the kind of connections via networking you are making? In biograhies, they always make it a point to describe what kind of friends (career wise...etc...after all isn't that how we are defined?) the person has? I am thinking of the friends I have: german translater, city planner, network administrator, enterprising housewife, promotion/productions, several musicians, poet, youth activist, leather craftsman, nurse, flight attendant, various artists (primarily comic, sculpture), art critic, pc game programmer, seamstress....so many interesting things. I know that by making that list, I have severely catagorized everyone. 8P Deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]