Sunday, March 14, 2004

Tonight my fearless companion and I conquered Final Fantasy Chyrstal Chronicles.

Over all, I am disappointed with this FF game. It was okay but really more fun with four players. I am looking forward to seeing how four of us are going to beat the three stage boss at the end. Only three stages? Yes, if you will believe it.

In other news I got a ton of books at the library on Friday because I had a case of post sick restlessness. I am reading a collection of science fiction time travel stories. What a great idea for a collection. I am struck by how well HG Wells wrote, his story could have been written yesterday instead of in 1906. I would like to be like that. While I have written quite a bit of stuff, I haven't finished anything I would like to send out yet. I am going to have to start finishing things soon if I have any hope of getting any where near by 52 attempts at publication by the end of the year.

I also am going to take out the driver's handbook next week and study it. I plan to have my driving permit in hand by the end of the month. Still that begs the question of what the hell I am going to do with a driver's license. I guess, at the very least, it will calm my fears of what I will do if anything should ever happen to Tim.

My darling husband who had just fallen asleep on the papasan. I should go put us to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]