Monday, July 01, 2002

Hm it would appear my dear Kersten is free to criticize me for not posting all the time, yet she herself doesn't seem to know how to hit a few buttons.

I am really excited because this week is only a three day week. WahOO and the one of the three is already done. I have that energy that comes with not having to work, and sitting in an air conditioned room while most of my friends suffer. Thank god for freon.

Wednesday night: Mike and Rachal give me a ride to Milwaukee, where I meet up with my brother in law Ben. Go watch fireworks
Thursday: Hang out with Ben and do whatever he wants to do. At night to go a concert and meet up with Sigrid and Matt stay over at Sigrid's place.
Friday: Get a ride back downtown to the bus depot, take bus to Madison. Look up old friends, and crash at Lowen's house
Saturday: More hanging out, and at night going to Ben and Jen's Pregger's Party for food and fun fun fun, stay over night.
Sunday: Get ride back downtown, or even back to Milwaukee, depending on my persuasion skills and charm. Then Ben picks me up and drives me back to Chicago. He's such a dear. I am starting to think I should take next Monday off as well, and make it into a real five day minivacation.

Don't worry, I will bring my camera and document my little southwestern wisconsin adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]