Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Um. Another day of work. It's really warm outside...and rainy. We almost got electrocuted standing outside on the porch smoking our bedtime smoke. I had swedish meatballs, a old orange, and a nutrigrain bar for lunch. I am getting harrassed by a small professor who wants his shit done PRONTO (little stuff...no pun intended..okay. It was...) Tim has been making the most wonderful dinners this week which we have been enjoying with our surplus of wine. It seems so classy. I have been playing ridiculous amounts of Suikoden. I have gotten to the point where I pick one champion....thank god I saved it. So I can go back and play each of the other story lines later. I am just *that* addicted. I wish I could play it here at work.

I would get more work done. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]