Monday, February 24, 2003

Hello! From Scotland! Wow, this place is warm, postively balmy! I am sitting in an internet cafe across the street from our impossibly small, hotel. They don't have washcloths (damn, I should have pack one), I took the hottest shower of my life ( stupid celcius crap) and there is no alarm clock in the room. This last one added with my lack of a watch has led me to not know what time it is. My plans for the day is to go and check out the Edinburgh Castle and perhaps find a watch.

For two pounds I got myself two or three hours or so of internet time. I think I will share it with Tim who is currently working his little booty off, later. And the TV still sucks, but it is worth it to hear everyone have scottish accents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]