Monday, September 08, 2003

OH my god. How come I wasn't warned? Why didn't anyone tell me? For what purpose does a dog do this? Why? Dear god, tell me why???! He did it this afternoon. I thought it was fluke. Then just 15 minutes ago he got up quickly from the futon, walked back into the house and returned after about a minute. Licking his chops.

Tim refers to it as "litter diving", I refer to it as the most digusting thing I have ever laid witness too. With has poop/clay caked on his canines he comes up to me for attention. Wanting to put his shit laden mouth next to me in any way shape or form for attention. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

You can darn well bet that Tim is going to be brushing that dog's teeth as soon as he gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]