Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I have a deadline for myself to finish my Rabdos story this week, proofread it... and send it to a friend next week to read. If any one else would like to read it, let me know. I am not asking for in depth analysis or anything like that. I only want to know if it was a story that you enjoyed reading and that it doesn't look like a creative writing class exercise.

Also, I am going to take Tae Kwon Do starting next week! How cool is that? My tribe set up a deal with a local facility to give free lessons and use of the gym for two years. All I have to do is pay for the 15$ uniform. I have always wanted to learn a martial art, and though I have never thought of doing TKD, I am not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. I am very excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]