Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's so easy to skip showers, especially in the winter. I should take one ... right now in fact. But what am I doing instead? I decided that I absolutely NEEDED to have rice pudding - even though I have only had it once in my life before and it was from Woodman's. It just seems like a great idea.

I am popping some popcorn in my awesome new microwave! I love that thing. To think I gimped along this long that old beast of a machine. Man.

Tonight we are going to see Pan's Labyrinth, but before that we are going to eat dinner: tuna casserole and baked rice pudding, then Tim will walk Pluto while I go grocery shopping, then we will both go skating and then head off to the movie.

Today I went to work, came home and shoveled snow, ate some chocolate and am not cooking rice and waiting for Ellen to come (unless Oprah is good....but that is so rare these days).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on the showers. I think it's healthy to skip in the winter, anyway, or your skin and hair get far too dried out. I've only been showering about 3 times a week, with sink touch-ups on the armpits and such.

Rice pudding...I made that for the first time two weekends ago. Dave's parents were coming to see the house and eat dinner. I was making chili, and realized I didn't have any good dessert prepared and didn't want to drive out and spend money on a ready-made thing. I thought to myself, "What do we have in the house? We have rice...oh, and milk! and eggs! and cinnamon! I hope there's a rice pudding recipe in the Betty Crocker cookbook." It worked quite well, and wasn't too annoying to make, except for having to stir it every 15 minutes while it's baking.

--SECP

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]