Saturday, April 14, 2007

It started on Friday with no appetite and feeling achy. By the time I got home, it turned into full fledge "it' hurts to exist" achiness, visits to the bathroom every ten minutes with severe diarrhea, eventual barfing, and all over "I'm probably going to expire from this."

I haven't been sick in a long time, and of course the method it chooses to reintroduce itself is the stomach flu. :( AND on a weekend where I actually had some freaking plans! I was going to attend After Work beer on Friday with Oliver, Tim and Marc. Then on Saturday, Amy and I were going to have breakfast and go estate sale shopping -- I even bought a paper to get my info! (Not that I ever felt well enough to look at it. It's still in my bag.)

Sigh. So all day has been spent on the couch and in bed feeling not as terrible as last night, but still miserable. *cry* At least it wasn't the first really good weekend of spring yet.

Still. Make it go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]