Saturday, March 07, 2009

We went shopping this morning for a birthday gift for Morella's little friend Leo, whose party is this afternoon. It's raining and gray, and right now she is taking a nap. I need to make a birthday card, I thought about making brownies...but another part of me feels tired and like I should *try* to take a nap. I haven't been very successful lately with afternoon naps with is terrible because by 5 or 6 I feel so drained and exhausted. Sigh.

Okay. I'll compromise. I'll lay down and try to sleep for 15. If that doesn't do it, then I'll make the brownies so I can bring them to the party. And then work on the card. I might do a very simple one. I should also check the mail.

Last night I was out late with my friend Ann (Noah's Mom) at the Overture center to see celtic violinist Ilene Ivers. Afterward we had a snacky sausage dinner at The Old Fashioned and got to know each other a little more. She's from a goat farming family! How unique is that?

I also got the car detailed cleaned and washed because ... we own it! Our last payment was this month, hurray! While I waited I took Morella over to Avenue Bar and we had a snack. The old men there just fawned all over her ... no it wasn't creepy. Wow our car is clean...those Octopus carwash people did a really good job. I'm so impressed.

Yes yes, I have pictures. One of which is a belly shot from last week. But hey, now you only have three weeks to wait for the next one. Later though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm going to have to go to Octopus next time I'm over that way. I don't think they do that good of a job at Mermaid. And I always see really fancy cars coming out of Octopus so you know, my KIA minivan should fit right in. :P

I want brownies!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]