Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Man it took me a lousy five minutes to go through my morning routine this morning. Friends. I am really disappointed in your lack of presence. Tsk Tsk.

I went to Dunkin Donuts this morning to get some donuts for my office mates because today is my Friday (I took off tomorrow to have a long weekend). Anyway, while I was in line I heard someone with an english accent order an extra large coffee. I thought for a moment it was Bob Lamb and his ego, but when I turned I was pleasantly surprised to see James (from Willougby). He and Jerry came out and said Hi to Tim and exchanged a few words. The most interesting of which was that Eric sold his truck to Andrew for a dollar and a case of beer!

Tim summed it up nicely "That is so Texas"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]