Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I am SO sick of looking Village/Township/City of -address ON the little places that actually have a website. I can't tell you how many times I go to a website only to see that they tell me their longitude and lattitude, or how many miles they are away from some other place, or give a street address with no zip code...or phone numbers with no area code....or no address at all. Because apparently everybody knows it.

What the hell...how could you forget that information...it seems like it would one of the easiet most important ones to include. So I started to complain on the sites with anonymous forms. :) That makes me feel only a tiny bit better. More later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

why aren't you on the computer?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]