Monday, February 07, 2005

I forgot to mention yesterday that I was accepted at a judge for Odyssey of the Mind! I will be judging the Stunt Mobiles (Vehicles) which is very similar to the Delayed Reaction problem I had myself when we went to State back in the day. I am so excited. NOW if I can figure out how to be a forensics judge then I would in top shape.

That's pretty cool.

Well despite having a rotten morning, and being all crusty, I am feeling much better. I have the energy I have been lacking. I feel like such a whiner. I guess that is because I am. I brought an umbrella with me to work today. Hopefully I won't have to use it on the way home, or lose it for that matter. I have such a problem with keeping hold of these dang things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]