Friday, July 08, 2005

I think I am "moody" today.

I splurged and spent two bucks for M and M's and a Diet Dr. Pepper today. Faxing stuff = too much damn time on the internet.

This week I only feel twice while rollerblading (of course the week isn't finished) -- my protective gear rocks! It didn't even hurt at all.

Got my first head kick -- I think it was a roundhouse --- either that or a crescent kick. But it hit head! I was so shocked and amazed and wanted it on film. I am definitly going to be trying THAT more often.

It's amazing how the power of money can motivate a teenager to do yard work! So far Andrew has trimmed the hedges, weeded the driveway and is reseeding out back yard. This is why people have little brothers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I am too. I feel defeated when that happens, like I should be too good to be hormonal or something. Not that YOU are hormonal...just sayin'. I probably shouldn't talk to people during some days or be allowed on the internet. :)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]