Thursday, August 25, 2005

I think there might be rose buds in my hair. I took a bath and used a batch of salts that had been perfumed with rose and real rose dried rose buds. Little things. I dumped it all in and then soaked. I felt like a bit of a princess.

Last night I went out, and it was fun, but today I am feeling like --- well like I am slow auto pilot. It's not a hangover...it's ... I don't know. You know how that is when you go out and you just have a "life over" or something like that.

So. I spent the morning eating, and watching TV and going through two pots of tea so far. I am now working on my third -- I think I'll make chamomile since I am have such a comfort day.

I need to start thinking about what my September goals are gonna be. It's not something you can just DO...it takes a little thought. A little...keeping it in the back of your mind. I shouldn't even be thinking of it as I have yet to finish the ones for this month. But I have a week -- and sometimes procrastinating is the biggest joy in life.

Alright. I suppose. I need to bring in the laundry. Put it away. Write my story. Light some incense. Let my hair air dry. Drink tea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear about you again. Hope things are going well for you and Tim. Anything new in my life would be in my journal, so not much new to tell, I guess. I'm glad that you are doing so well. Talk soon. Jaime

7:34 PM  
Blogger hadjare said...

Thanks!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]