Monday, September 23, 2002

Okay. I took a little test this morning. The Belief-0-Matic and my results were as I thought: 100% Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant. Huh. How about that.

Yesterday I made rhubarb pie. Then promptly dropped it on the floor while I was taking it out of the oven while talking on the phone with Mark (Tim's brother). It was too heavy, and a little overstuffed with high flutes...luckily, when it hit the floor the flutes fell off and a little rhubarb slipped out, by the pie survived. Yah! I have never dropped a pie in my life. Never. A hour and half later, I realized that it felt like Christmas or Thanksgiving. We had meat loaf and squash for dinner, followed by fresh rhubarb pie and vanilla ice cream. Full and satisfied I wrote a few cards and worked on a letter.

Ahh. Finished my book. Have to go buy the second one today during lunch. I am a little excited because it has reached my favorite parts of fantasy books (the few that have them). Which is descriptions and explorations of an ancient world that doesn't not have magic, but rather a more incomprehensible form of magic called technology. Much more powerful. The images of the buildings and the musings of what the people must have been like. BUT, the book following that is still in hardcover...so are there any recommendations on what I could be reading next?

Firefly was okay. A space western. I don't know if it's something I will follow. I will give it another chance for sure...but beyond that. Spirited Away was good. I really enjoyed it.

I woke up last night at 2.00 with a terrible headache and aching jaw. This morning Tim told me I was grinding my teeth last night. I knew I was, when I woke up...but there is nothing I can do to stop it. I wonder if that is one of the reasons for my constant headaches lately. I guess it a good thing I am going to the dentist next month, I can get one of those teeth bracers or something. Why do I do it though?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]