Thursday, January 09, 2003

The drawback to pen pal ad's is that inevitably someone from Turkey, Africa, or Egypt sends me a variation of the following:

Hello,
I am young GHANAIAN boy of 25yrs,single and a moslem.I am 6feet-2inches
tall,fair in complexion and a BUILDING/CARPENTRY CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN
(student).
I have completed my higher level education and shall apply to the
university to further in ARCHITECTURE or BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY.
I live with my both parents but they are very old now,I love parents ,and
you?also I like travelling,music of any kind,exchange of gifts and sharing
ideas with friends including you okey?
I dont have full access to the inetrnet,so if you CARE to reply me and
adding your postal address then,you feel and enjoy the friendship,you will
never regret it.
takecare and feel free to replyme okey?
Your friend in advance .

NOTE----how kind are you to give me the following information once again
1.full name.
2.nationality.
3.sex.
4.marrital status.
5.current activities in life.
ALL THE BEST,CHEER AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
JUST DROP ME A PIC.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]