Monday, November 24, 2003

I got a letter from Virginia today and she sent incense! Cool. It smells really nice in here because I lit one of them about five minutes ago. Ahh...there's nothing like a nice letter to really set the mood for the day. This weekend we bought a hair dryer! But for the purpose of home improvement...although I think I might be using it too. We bought it to make the shrink wrap plastic for the windows work. I think I am going to tackle the girls room today. The windows aren't that drafty, but you know I can't stand the thought of any money going to waste.

Maybe I will write a little more later. I want to take a shower, take out the dog and get dressed. I decided to wear a fancy velvet shirt that I got from Callie a few years back for the hell of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]