Friday, September 17, 2004

Look at this! This means your bike can be stolen with a lousy bic pen! That sucks. I am going to go out and try to pick my lock later to see if it really works. Biker's beware!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/2004-09-16-bike-lock_x.htm

And in other news...I can't seem to fall asleep before 3:00 these days and wake up when Tim goes to work feeling like crap, fall back asleep and then stumble out at around 11.30. This is a terrible habit! I have been going to sleep at a normal time...but last night I felt like I could have done another work out. You know maybe I should have. Laying in bed listening to the night is only so much fun for 3-4 hours. They (the mysterious they) say that if you can't sleep you shouldn't force it and just get up and do something.

I should have done that. But you know, the basement isn't done yet. Going into the basement that isn't all cozified is kind of creepy in the middle of the middle of the night. I am working to change that -- but it is going to take a little time. My newest project is, I am going to tile the workbench! The bench is so damaged that I would have to replace the whole top -- not an option. So, why not tile the top? Great option! And it will last for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]