Monday, April 25, 2005

I just added Tceku to the side link under Purpose -- remember to look at it often -- also if you are interested in becoming a part of Tceku (I am still taking members for a limited time only!), please email me at hadjare at wazika.net

You should also note Kathleen -- an urban planner on the brink of planning her own after school life.

"Computerized
Voice synthesized
Call me the Mech Man
In the world of machines - what can I do?
But to serve. "


Theatre of Tradegy - Machine

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what the little lyrics website you found says, the real words are "Call me the Magma".

3:16 PM  
Blogger hadjare said...

You are completely and utterly WRONG. Anyone with a sensible pair of ears knows that he is saying Mech Man -- which is why it should be your theme song -- all that Mechwarrior crap.

Hm. It could also be a theme song for Ben Geisler.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tceku is gone! gone, I tell you!

(stil can't get pictures out of the #$@(*& phone, so it doesn't matter, I guess)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]