Thursday, March 02, 2006

5: 25 PM Damnit! I had another update going on and accidently hit the control key. I have no idea what it is supposed to really do, but it always seems to mess everything up and then I lose it. I hate that! Alright, from memory...

My buns weren't as awesome I was thinking they would be. They taste like normal egg buns/bread. Dang. I guess I got into my head that it was going to be sweet (although a friend of mine gave an indication that I might be having TOO many sweets...) I am making a Portuguese sweet bread right now -- it's in the dough stage. I am looking forward to the tasting stage (just a small taste). I also started the soup. I put 3 cups of water, 1 can low sodium chicken broth, two carrots, an onion, and a big cut up yam into a pot to boil and simmer. When it gets soft I plan on blending it and then adding the frozen/already cooked squash....and some garam masala. Yeah! Maybe a little curry powder ... and then see what happens.

But it's going to have to sit while I am at tkd...although...I could throw it in the crock pot on low to cook while I am gone and let the spices spread....yeah....good idea.

Also, other things done....washed and dried dishes, put them away. Wiped counter top again.

6:03 PM - updated my personal journals, put soup into crock pot, Tim is late coming home -- will I get to TKD on time? Or do I have to go on a stupid dog walk?

Speaking of which -- we are going to be fostering a dog come this Sunday. This dog has had a home before so it's not like breaking in a new dog. Oh there is Tim now.

7:55 Went to TKD, ate dinner, watching the Colbert Report -- about to move on to My Name Is Earl. Started the sweet, but not that sweet, bread. I am looking forward to a pot of tea tonight. The soup is spicy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, you know, you can get pissed off if you want. maybe it is just because i have NEVER in my life know what it is like to even have seen my feet, the fat that i am the foremost expert on the art of being fat has made me cynical. But let me tell you something, If I was ever lucky enough to ever look as beautiful and healthy as you Laura after living my life as a fat ugly blob, I would not care who the person was that commented on my sweet intake or my ass size- I would pop them right in the nose. I would do almost anything short of cutting my stomach off with a pen knife to look like you do. To read you say that you look fat, or need to worry about this or that makes me cry. Because you have always had what I have always wanted, and I may never achieve it.
so eat your slice of bread and piece of cake, you will kung foo it off in an hour anyway. Concider yourself lucky Laura, you could be me.
That's all I'm going to say about that.

Jess

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]