Monday, February 22, 2010

Wii Fit Plus Quest Day 4:

Okay, so in short everyone said no, but here is the interesting thing. Walmart Supercenter had gotten in four an hour and a half after I had called. Yes, FOUR -- and 20 Wii's. All of which were sold out in a matter of hours. When I called Target they assured me that their deliveries come over night and are restocked then instead of the middle of the day--- all willy nilly.

AG#5

--My friend Sigrid coming to visit for the afternoon and bringing Monty's Blue Plate food.

--Getting a hot shower in with the door closed this morning.

--No fuss bedtimes.

I got some crocheting to do tonight and I don't want to be up late. I went to bed at 1 last night, up at 6:30 ... and I'm tired. Today's bedtime is 11:00.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

The Wii is great. The Wii Fit told me that my fitness age is, "kiss your kids tonight, because you'll probably die in your sleep." We haven't spoken since.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]