Thursday, March 24, 2005

Eric just pointed out to me that the comments feature for the last post is not working. So, I am now posting something else to see if that would correct it by republishing the whole index.

Eric also said he would help with my grandiose project. :D

I am busy cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. It's Scrabble night at my place and I am making asparagus soup (vegetarian) and Cabbage Kielbasa skillet (super good too). I am looking forward to kicking some scrabble ass. And eating.

That too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

damn, that was good soup. It had kind of a southwest flavor to it. If I had some right now I would fry up a cheese tortilla and be in soup heaven. Oh, and uh... scrabble...that was good too.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love scrabble. Recently Rachel and I have been playing it more and even though she constantly beats me I like it quite a bit. In fact we bought this great travel scrabble so that we can play it anywhere now. We used on our recent trip to Europe and it worked anywhere (i.e. Planes, Trains, cafe's, etc.)

Scrabble night sounds like fun.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]