Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I think I am fighting something off. My eyes feel like I've pulled an all nighter -- all day. They felt a little better after my massive 2 1/2 hour nap that I took with the girls this afternoon, but it's back now. I am also really tired...a bummer because ....

WII Fit Plus Quest #5

Shopko - Sorry Sir, we don't, (You suck!)
Walmart Supercenter - We do not Ma'am. (thank you!)
Target East and Sunprairie - Unfortunately we do not. (almost verbatim)
Best Buy - We don't have the Wii fit, but we did get a bunch of Wii's in today and the fit follows pretty closely.

Hm.

I call Tim "Hey tim they have a bunch of Wii's and say that it might come soon.
Tim replies "Maybe we should get the Wii while they have it."
"What?" I ask "You mean the Wii Fit Plus doesn't come with a Wii?"
"Uh no," he answered. "It only comes with the game and board."
"I thought a $100 bucks was kind of cheap for that!" I said. "Well, I should go and get a Wii since everyone seems to be out of that too."
"Okay," he said.

So, my friends. We have a Wii now. I went over to Sigrid's to borrow Boomblocks this evening while Tim set it up.

AG#5

--Matt's Meatloaf brownies
--Kathleen's butterscotch oatmeal cookies
--Wii

1 Comments:

Blogger Homemaker Man said...

Good luck with the wii. I have the regular wii fit but I was only able to stick with it for about 2 months. The Peanut loves to eat at Target too. Something about that place makes'em hungry . . .

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]