Thursday, September 25, 2003

I am blushing.

I was looking at my stats a bit ago because I hadn't looked at them in some time....er yeah. Anyway, so I found a link that had visited me seven times! Woo...seven, that means it wasn't entirely accidental. I went to the site figuring it was probably from a ring, but find that it isn't! Check it out. Can you believe it? I can't. And to think I took off the long biopic only last week or so. I thought it might have been too pretentious of me to have it there (especially after I had gotten an email from someone I met at the club who said "well, now I need to know everything there is to know". Perhaps I will sneak it back in as a link or something. I think. Hm, I might have to be convinced a bit on that.

Incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]