Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I haven't had a *real* kiss from my darling in three days. Last night was the third longest night I can remember. The first was when I had a bad case of tonsilitis in Finland and the second was the night I got my back brace (right after surgery) in the hospital. I haven't been this sick in such a very long time.

Today however I was cheered by a few things. First that I could sleep naturally for three uninterrupted hours this morning. Second that Hilary stopped by with some homemade chicken soup (which I ate while watching a harlequin romance on WE), and third -- Tim brought me flowers, bridge mix and cough drops. *swoon*

How could you help not feeling a little better from having such good friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]